So what kind of lesson am I going to teach you? Well, why words that teenages speak of course. No, this is not what I leared in my English class, or Public Speaking class. These would be words that Garrett - the teenager has said. This is the kind of education he is receiving...lol
Funjucation - as in, I am getting a funjcation. Funjucation.
Conpuzzled - as in, I am conpuzzled. Conpuzzled.
Nice to see he is expanding his vocabulary with newm not to mention, bigger words.
Then on Monday he and I were talking. I proceeded to tell him some "good" news. I told him that by this weekend there was going to be a chance of snow...Thank you Sterling Poulson for the heads up :) So, I tell him this oh-so-wonderful news. First, let me tell you, if you do not know, Garrett and Parker have a paper route, so that means that they get up incredibly early - way before the sun rises, long before most people are out on the street, even before the rooster crows. So, now that it is getting chilly in the morning, you can imagine how happy he was to hear this news. So I told him this wonderful news, that there may be snow. Garrett then told me I ruined his "happy day." Okay. Did not realize his day was happy, but then again I guess that could explain the attitude the rest of the day after that - no kidding. Guess it was my fault. No, maybe I will blame the weather people (sorry Lindsay) just don't say the word SNOW and you will not ruin Happy Days for teenagers.
4 comments:
Gotta love those teenagers!:)
Haha...too funny!
Don't you wish they'd tell you when they're having a happy day? I never know. Jacob is so determined to have a paper route, maybe I should have him go with Garrett on a nice, brisk, snowy morning!
Teenagers! We couldn't live without them. Garrett especially. He is awesome!
Post a Comment