Sunday, December 5, 2010

To Do List...HA!

My hope is that by putting my to do list on my blog, maybe I will get it done.  Do you think that will happen with me?  Probably not, but it is worth a shot so I am not held accountable to all my millions of readers..haha, that was funny.
1.   DECORATE THE CHRISTMAS TREE AND HOUSE!  I have storage totes piled up at the top of the stairs waiting to be unpacked.  They have been there a few days now.
2.  Do my homework for Music for Elementary Teachers and for Intro to Film.  The bright side....this stuff has to be done by Friday, after that, no more school until January!
3.  Do laundry.  I think this should be number one, but it's not and I am not going to make it number one either.  Don't want to, don't care to.  Besides, I saw a t-shirt one day that said it was a same shirt new day.  So, that makes the clothes clean and okay to wear, right?
4.  Clean?  Maybe this should be number one as well.  Once again, no, because this will happen as I decorate.  I know, weird thinking.
5.  Maybe if I am lucky..haha...I could get Brent to put lights on the house as long as there is no snow on the roof!?!  What's the possibility that lights on the house will happen?  I think this should be number one!  Priorities!
6.  Pick up my portfolio from Weber so I can use it to take a test.  Hmmm...I think this should be a little higher than 6...maybe number 3.
Nothing, I mean NOTHING is going to go above decorating the Christmas tree and the house.  NOTHING!!!  Before we went to church this morning, I looked at my Christmas tree, that only has lights on it and a star on the top, but no decorations, and I thought, "would it be bad if all we put up this year was just the tree with lights, a star, and no decorations?"  But somehow, that just does not feel like Christmas to me.  So, do you see why decorating the house and the tree has to be number one?  Besides, once the storage containers are back downstairs maybe the house will feel and look clean again.

1 comment:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Good luck with everything! You've got a lot on your plate right now!