So, I think this is how I always begin my blogs lately...SO.....anyway, rambling.
Oh, before you read any further, you may want to mute the music, not your computer, so that you can hear the youtube video. It is a little bit funnier when you hear the narrator. Well, Brent and I were watching tv, flipping channels tonight, Friday, when a commercial came on. At first I was not paying much attention to it, and Brent all the sudden says, "Did you see that?"
"No, what?" I said. So I back up the commercial and realize what is so funny.
I seriously think that this is such a funny commercial. Madi woke up right after we saw this commercial and so we showed her the commercial and she laughed. Nothing gets past her.
Anyway, if you have not seen it, enjoy. If you have, well enjoy again.
1 comment:
hilarious!:) Cute background...
Post a Comment