Okay, now onto the much anticipated home improvement projects that have been going on in my house. Let's see.....I have sold the kids bed, so they sleep on the floor right now. I sold my table, so we eat at the bar, or sitting indian style on the floor. My neighbor offered her table she has that the Japanese use....lol. Then I sold my couch and love seat. So we sit on the cuddle bag - like a love sac. Right now, though, everything is piled in the middle of the family room, the cuddle bag is in from of the tv - so it'skind of like having a big screen tv. Who said I need a big screen tv? LOL!!!
Please, please, please, do not think that my house looks like the pictures you are about to see. I mean looking like a bomb hit it, all the time!!!! The house is far from finished. The cabinets are done, most of the painting is done - kitchen and family room are done. The entry way and hall need another coat and a few areas need to be touched up. The bathroom is getting painted today - after I finish my blog - it is a blue color. The floor around the new toilet (hehehehe) is done. That is another story...lol!!!! At least Walmart has clean bathrooms....
To end this very long post, I came across some pictures that I almost included in my home disaster show, but realized that they have their own story. Did I ever do a post on our target, I mean our next meal, I mean squirrel living in our yard? He was really cute the first couple of years. Oh really sweet - he is so dead now - when Brent and the kids get a hold of him. I mean a BB - sorry for that. He was cute until last year we went to pick some plums to eat...AND THERE WEREN'T ANY!!!! The squirrel had taken/eaten every single one. The tree was bare of any fruit!!! We watched him pick the squirrels that were on the very top of the tree. Well, we never caught him last year, and Brent and the kids are trying incredibly hard this year to catch him. I met get him. We have watched him pick the plums, drop them on the ground - those that are bad, and take the good ones. UUURRRGGGHHHH!!!! So, here are the boys playing Rambo in the house - it is a BB gun that they are using, we have even tried slingshots - to hard to aim. Just in case you are wondering, they did hit him this day, but the squirrel is not dead - he is very much alive depleting my plum tree. I also know that he hate pears - he wont touch them.
No comments:
Post a Comment