- So I am officially no longer a freshman! Woohoo! My class standing now says that I am a sophomore! I know, silly things make me happy.
- My kids are out of school for the next two weeks - but you know - so far they are getting along remarkably well.
- Brent and I really really (and yes, I did know that I used two really's, but I think I could use more to describe what I am going to say) REALLY hate the paper route this time of year. We, okay I should say Brent does 95% of the time - drive the kids around to deliver papers at 5am an WE do not get any money out of it. I know - what is up with that?
- It is wonderful to have boys as your first children. Why? Because you can get, okay make them do all the nasty chores, such as mowing the lawn, shoveling the snow, shoveling the snow in the neighbors yards.
- I hate driving in the snow!!!
- But I think the snow is pretty on the side of the road.
- I hate the cold.
- But I think the snow is pretty on the side of the road - I will keep telling myself that.
- I watched Mama Mia with my family the other night - LOVE IT!!! They think I am nuts because I knew every song and said that we needed to watch it again, but this time in the sing along version.
- I still cannot figure out why I procrastinate so much - you'd think I'd learn....hahahaha!!!
- I am excited to have two weeks off!!!
- Madi thinks I am going to write on here what she is getting for Christmas - fat chance that will happen silly girl!!!
- I am watching it snow a ton - and probably literally - and listening to the boys reaction as they headed outside saying, "The deck does not show how much snow has really fallen! There is too much snow!"
- I know I am a little bit behind, but I am now on book three of the Twilight books. I am now getting ready to start Eclipse. I think I need to have them all read within the next two weeks otherwise it will not happen or school (college) will suffer - my grades that is. I now know why I did not start these earlier - they are addicting, or as Brent would say as he is sitting next to me singing, "Procrastination!!!!"
Okay, I told you that this was going to be incredibly random. I know it really did not make any sense, but oh well. I needed to blog about something.
Oh, and here are some of my favorite pics of either our Charlie Brown Christmas tree (not really) and from seeing the lights at Temple Square. (We cut down our own tree right after Thanksgiving up in the Uintahs - it was a blast - but they certainly are not the same full trees you can buy at the tree lot - but there smell lasts forever and it was the fun that was had that day that counts! Oh, and I think that started a new tradition as well!)
Have a very Merry Christmas!!!
5 comments:
There's the reenforcement on my reluctance for Jake to get a route!
I love the snow to look at, forget the driving part!
At least there is something good that comes out of having boys! ;)
Congrats on becoming a sophomore! Enjoy your 2 week break!
Hey! I'm writing to tell you that you can FINALLY look at our blog again. Not much there, but Ty is getting into it too, so between the two of us, hopefully we'll get stuff posted lots. We'll definitely have something to write about after SATURDAY!! I hope you guys are as excited as I am! :) My house, 9:30 that morning?
I love your random thoughts. How is school going? Did you like your first day back?
Post a Comment