| No, I am not running for President, I was greeted with signs on the corner by my house that said to honk for Heidi! |
| Mmmmm, chocolate cupcakes, homemade buttercream frosting topped with cherries..MMMM! |
| TADA!!! I finally own one (I had to wait 18 years for it, but now it is mine) Oh, and can I tell you, it makes delicious pumpkin chocolate chip cookies :) |
Oh, the reason for 54, when I walked into class (work class - yes I worked on my birthday) one of the 6th graders asked how old I was and another responded 54? I said, "yep, 54!"
Then my kindergartners came in and one asked, "how many numbers are you?"
I asked her, "how many numbers do you think I am?"
She asked, "five?"
I said, "yep, I am five!"
(the teacher started laughing at this point)
Then the little girl had this perplexed look on her face and you could see the wheels turning and then all of the sudden she said, "I'm five, too!"
As well as all the other kindergarteners saying they were five!
So, yes, I am 54, five, 38, or really 29 years old and holding!
1 comment:
Haha! Happy birthday!
Post a Comment