I was watching the news on channel 2 this morning, and they showed the morning news team doing the Irish Dance - the clip up above. I often go to JibJab and thought this would be great to do for today and even post on the blog - so up above is the final product.
I have to admit, I think we are pretty darn good dancers. In fact, I think we are going to go on tour.
I know, before you ask, Garrett and Parker have to be dressed as girls (they are going to be so embarrassed when they see this because of what they are wearing...lol..I wonder how I can show this in their classes...hmmm). We can only have one guy dancer on the tour and Brent would not relinquish that title to the boys, so in order for them, Garrett and Parker, to tour with us they are going to have dress in the girl costumes.
Have a great St. Patrick's Day!
Oh, and who knew Brent was such a great dancer. That jump he does is fabulous!!! haha
Have a terrific day!
1 comment:
That was hilarious! You will have to compliment Brent on his flexibility for me. :)
Post a Comment