Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Work, School, Kids and Brent needs a Vacation?

Okay, really nothing new has gone on. Homework, taking care of the kids, work for me. Work for Brent. School for the kids. It has really been a very busy month, this month has flown by. And oh yes...the snow is mostly all gone in our front yard. Now we have to clean up the gross, dingy, trashed yard. When I say trashed I really mean it. Our horse, I mean dog that thinks he is a human, well, he is still a puppy and well, he has done puppy things, but on a much grander scale. If it was in the yard on the ground he figured it was there for him to play with. Oh, and he is an indoor dog, so it is not like he spends all day outside. He managed to chew a rake in half, needless to say we bought a new one today. He has chewed a hose in a million pieces, seriously there are more than a bucket load of green hose pieces in my yard. I am not sure what a plastic colander did to him, but he took it out, along with a yellow bucket - the kind that you would use to wash a car with.
Now I know, why don't we just get rid of this beast? Well, we are quite attached to him. I really do like him, and beyond the disaster he has caused in our backyard, he is a very good dog (don't tell him I called him that).
Okay, so how many of you have played Guitar Hero? I have to say I love it. Parker bought it with his own money, and yes he does play it, but when he, Garrett, and Madi are not playing it, I will play it. I just found out that you can compete against people through the Wii, strangers, that is awesome.
Beyond all this, nothing is new in our house. Brent says he needs a vacation, but he just came back from Hawaii. So you tell me who needs to vacation. Oh, and he went there without me...for nine and a half hours....lol. He went to Hawaii on Monday, arrived there at noon, worked for a few hours and had some time to kill, then flew out at 9:30pm arrived in L.A. at 5:30a.m. on Tuesday and worked, left there that afternoon and arrived back in Utah at 4:30. So you tell me, I think he had a great vacation...lol

Have a great day! I really need to learn how to keep my posts shorter so I don't bore everyone - sorry :(




3 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! Didn't you guys do a trip like that to Hawaii just a little while back? Sometime you guys are going to have to go to Hawaii for a week (and take me with you)!

meegz said...

brent is a traveling fool these day!:) At least he can say he stopped in and got out of this yuck!:)

Lindsay and Mike said...

Hey...I tagged you on my blog! (Sorry) :)