
Really, we hate it. We told them that we would not drive them when it was cold and that they would have to ride their bikes. Well, most of their route is on a hill, so guess what Brent and I, more Brent - I need to include that, since he has done about 80% of the driving - but guess what we have done? We have ended up drive them. So, that is why I am up.
So I got back home from driving the kids around to do the paper route, and kids I mean all plus the dog. Whenever the kids get driven he gets to go for a rider. You don't even have to ask, he is just ready to go at the door. He is the first one out, the first one to the car, the first one in the area that they belong. He is ready and willing to go when asked. He does not complain. Hey - maybe my kids can a learn a thing or two from him...lol.
Back to my story, so here I am, back from the paper route, we arrived back at 5:30am and here I am, stuck waiting from my laundry to finish in the washer, which I had to spend money on because my old one decided to go out and it was not what I wanted to be buying. Oh well that is another story, but not for here. So everyone is back in bed and here I am up. So I thought, what should I blog about, or I could do homework. Blogging won over the homework. So I went searching the internet for topics and came across this......
Which Brady are you? If you know me, I love the Brady Bunch. I think I have seen every episode, and then I have seen them over and over again - thanks to TV Land and KBYU! If the Brady's are on, I am there. Great show!
So I took the quiz and hence the title...I am Greg!!! I wanted to be Marsha. I thought I was answering the questions in a way that I would be able to be her, but oh well...Oh, and don't I photograph well, I am very photogenic?...lol...
You Are Greg Brady |
![]() Outta sight! Suave and all American, you tend to be clean cut and upstanding. You're friendly with most people and a huge flirt (sometimes even with family members!). |

2 comments:
Poor Heid, I was sound asleep in my bed. I keep thinking you will drive by just to wake me up! LOL hope you get a nap before work. Did you get your assignment done? of course you are not Marsha, I am. LOL Jude
So funny! I feel your pain with the early wake up calls! They stink! :)
Post a Comment