So I am tagged!!!! Yeah! I like to be tagged, gives me something to blog about and a reason to blog. So thank you to Ashlee to blogging me!
10 years ago...1998. Parker was going to be one in July. I was still in my 20's, 25 to be exact. Brent lost his job at Auto Trader. We purchased our Volvo - I needed to have something that was big enough to carry my harp and I had always wanted a Volvo, so that is what we bought - used though. I was also in Young Women's.
5 years ago...2003. Hmmm, I was working at Wee Care Pediatrics in the evening. Parker had just finished kindergarten. Brent was working at Basics Etc. I was in Primary.
5 months ago...February. I was going to school - my bery first semester. I was also working at South Clearfield Elem. as a teacher's aide. I was trying to decide what to get Brent for Valentine's Day. Doing homework. Helping kids with homework. I was still in scouts.
5 things on my to do list tomorrow...1. Celebrate Garrett's birthday 2. Start journaling to remember things that happened 10 years ago, 5 years ago, and 5 months ago....you never know when you are going to need them...:) 3. Clean my house. 4. Take crap...oh I mean the stuff I stuck on top of my cupboard because that was the thing to do years ago, and no not 10, 5 or 5 months ago, I need to throw this stuff away. 5. Start painting - you think getting windows next week and having carpet waiting on me and the floor for the kitchen waiting on me would motivate me. But....well there are always excuses....
5 bad habits...1. I PROCRASTINATE!!!!! Always have and I am sure I always will - I try to change but I procrastinate on when I am going to change, seriously. 2. I bite me nails. I make excuses for it too, which are true, but I say, "well they have to be short because I play the harp..." Not a good habit, I wonder where Garrett picked it up from? 3. I get distracted easily and I let Brent help me and assist me and fall for his traps in trying to distract me, get your minds out of the gutter. Sheesh. He will come up with errands to run, or I will come up with errands to run, hence the reason the house is not painted yet.... Why do something today when I can do it tomorrow....okay so procrastinating again...Okay, so I have put off writing this for a few days - the tagged blog that is....see, I told you I procrastinate. 4. Waiting until the last minute to get ready to go somewhere - okay procrastinating again, I am starting to notice a trend here - I count backwards as to how much time I have and then try to get myself ready and do things inbetween. Go figure, it never quite works the way it should. 5. Hating to do laundry - okay I will wash it, but folding it and putting it away is another story. I hate it!
5 places I've lived... Here is how exciting my life has been, I have not even lived five places, how pathetic is that and two are in the same town....1. Morgan 2. Layton 3. Kaysville 4. Layton 5. well, there is not a fifth place yet.
5 things people don't know about me... 1. I was born with clubfeet and wore casts and braces on both feet until I was almost fives years old. 2. I would love to go to Russia. It has always been a dream of mine. I love the colors that they use on their buildings, I love the arctitecture. I think when i was little I was fascinated by seeing these people in their black and gray clothes - almost depressed looking - and yet the buildings tell a different story - they are bright. Big and powerful. But they have character. 3. At one point in school I wanted to be a psychologist or an Interior Designer - I know they are closely related...lol. 4. I want a Thing. I have always wanted a Thing, and someday I will own a Thing - it is a VW if you have no idea what I am talking about. 5. I never went to Prom. Okay feel sorry for me.....I don't. I went to the other dances, just not that one.
Okay, so I am going to tag, Doug, Holly, Judy, Megan, and Lindsay
2 comments:
Haha! Thanks for tagging me. Good luck with all your home improvement projects! Sounds like fun times!!!
Happy Birthday to Garrett! I can't believe he is 14 already! As for the Things, Greg loves them too. Of course, he's obsessed with just about anything VW... go figure.
Post a Comment