I think I held it together pretty well today, all things considered. I only cried a few times when the magical tear question was asked. I only cried when I liked at Garrett sitting likes an adult in the stand. I only teared up a few times when Garrett spoke...I tried to hold it in so he would not see while he was talking .....I tried to be a big girl :). I only cried when the stale President spoke. Not too many times. They were not the ugly cry, more moments of happy sadness. Moments when I knew Garrett made the right choice but this still is am incredibly difficult thing to go through.
Through the open house I did really well, but then again I think I was too busy to think about crying. That was until someone would say the magic phrase...or any other unbeknownst to me please that would set the water gates in motion. However, I was strong enough to fight each and ecru tear away; I was able to hold then at bay.
That was until tonight. Tonight while brushing my teeth. Of all things to make my eyes swell with water and drop down my cheek. Brent, once again, ever do kindly and patiently took me in his arms and held me while I cried. I am so grateful he is understanding through this, I don't know what I would do without him. Well I'm sure I do, I am sure I would cry.
Monday, December 30, 2013
10 days and counting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment